The Department of Counselor Education
A Workshop Series on Wellness Dates and Session Descriptions
Friday, October 19th and Saturday, October 20th, 2018 – 8:30-4:30
Promoting Professional Resiliency: Combating Compassion Fatigue
Julie Ballew, M.A., LCPC
Friday, November 2nd and Saturday, November 3rd, 2018 –...
The Department of Counselor Education is proud to announce CACREP Accreditation of the Ph.D. program in Counselor Education and Counseling.
As the only doctoral program of its kind in the state, we serve master’s level clinicians (largely school counselors and mental health counselors) who wish...
We are pleased to announce our official partnership with the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program! We are the first and only Peace Corps Coverdell Fellows program in Montana. As fellows, RPCVs are provided with a unique opportunity to gain academic knowledge, while sharing their awareness,...
Our mission is to foster a learning environment where personal awareness and professional identity are paramount. We train students to be reflective and practice with integrity. Our graduates develop holistic and developmentally informed understandings of the people they serve and empower them in ways that instill hope, embrace diversity, and create optimal wellness.
- Aug 20, 2018 - Financial Aid disburses for students that have completed the payment process and met all Financial Aid requirements.
- Aug 21, 2018 - 1st refund file for Fall is processed for students that have completed the payment process and have met all financial aid requirements.
- Aug 27, 2018 – Fall 2018 semester classes begin.
- Sep 3, 2018 - Labor Day Holiday - no classes, offices closed.
- Sep 5, 2018 - 1st Deferred Payment due AND 1st registration bill payment deadline. Students using the Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) must make the first payment on their registration bills or risk removal from DPP.
- Sep 6, 2018 - 1st Late Registration Fee of $80.00 assessed on students that have not completed the payment process and on all newly registering students.
- Sep 17, 2018 - 2nd Fall 2018 registration bill payment deadline.
- Sep 18, 2018 - 2nd Late Registration Fee of $80.00 assessed on students that have not completed the payment process and on all newly registering students.
- Sep 30, 2018 – FINAL FALL 2018 SEMESTER PAYMENT DEADLINE
- Oct 1, 2018 – ALL Fall 2018 semester registration bills not paid/finalized will be cancelled.
- Nov 6, 2018 - Election Day - no classes, offices closed.
- Nov 12, 2018 - Veteran's Day - no classes, offices closed.
- Nov 21, 2018 - Student travel day - no classes.
- Nov 22- 23, 2018 - Thanksgiving Break - no classes, offices closed.
- Dec 7, 2018 - Last day of Autumn classes.
- Dec 10-14, 2018 - Autumn Final Examinations