Welcome to the Kudos Corner, a place to showcase all the good work that students, faculty, staff, and alumni of the Phyllis J. Washington College of Education are doing.
When should you post to the Kudos Corner?
- When you or a colleague are building partnerships! Tell us about the great work you and your colleagues are doing.
- When you or a colleague are selected to present. Give us the highlights of your presentation.
- When you or a colleague attend a conference. Share what you've learned!
- When you or a colleague are engaged in research. Describe your idea, your data or your project.
- When you or a colleague receive an accolade. Don't be afraid to brag about yourself or your colleague. We want to celebrate with you!
- When you hear of a remarkable story. Pass along any good-vibes stories so we can honor the work of our students, faculty, staff, and alumni!