ACTivity Class Program Director - Chris Riley
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration—University of Montana-Missoula
- Montana Racquetball Association
- American Heart Association
- American Council on Exercise
- Pro Kennex Racquetball Performance Staff
Areas of Specialization
Manages and prioritizes the day-to-day operations of the HHP ACTivity Class and Accounting Office.
Instructor for Fundamentals of Racquetball.
Maintains all fiscal activities in the Department of Health and Human Performance.
- Supervising budget operations
- Planning the range of Activity Classes to meet changing fitness trends and student needs
- Representing the HHP Department at all University accounting meetings, trainings and workshops
- Keeping research faculty with-in budgets while adhering to UM policies
- Facilitate communication among faculty, staff, and students related to grant activity and ongoing research
- Racquetball year-round, almost everyday. Golf and handball on occasion. Go Griz!